People are very concerned about rodent control- and with good reason. If rodents enter your home or business, they are much more than a nuisance.
Rodents consume and contaminate food with their fur, urine, and feces. Rat burrowing causes streets and structures to collapse. Their constant gnawing damages property. This has caused power outages, Internet blackouts, computer crashes, fires, and human deaths as well. So it is essential to use professional rodent management solutions to protect your house or business from rats and mice.
SIGNS OF RODENT INFESTATION
- A dead rodent will give out an unpleasant odour.
- Chew marks can be seen on wires, wood, plastic, rubber, and other materials.
- The higher the rodent infestation is, the mustier the smell present.
- Rodent droppings are the most commonly observed sign of an infestation.
- Scratching, scampering, and gnawing noises in the inside walls, ceilings, and attics.
- MONITORING AND IDENTIFYING
- SNAP TRAP